Unfortunately, by now, most of us have also realized that one thing college didn't really prepare us for was said "real world." So, here's a heads up on ten things that blow about being an adult.
1) Student loans - Yeah, you gotta start paying on those puppies now. The golden years of procrastinating and multiple five hour energy shots in ten cups of coffee won't last forever.
2) Interest on student loans - hope your education was worth an extra $40,000 that you weren't expecting to pay.
3) Bills - You're out of the nest and your parents won't front you any more allowances. Fly, little birdie, fly.
4) ALL THE WEDDINGS - Say good-bye to at least two of your free weekends a month. If I have to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond one more time . . .
5) ALL THE BABIES - Seriously, there's something in the water. Run. Away. Now.
6) Your friends don't have time to hang out anymore - ERRRRRRBODY BUZEE WIT DEY WIVE$ AN' KID$ NAH
7) Your metabolism slows down - A moment of silence for all the pizzas and sodas and nachos and waffle house meals I'm unable to consume after 7 p.m.
8) You become a morning person - NO GOD PLEASE WHY?
9) Which also means you are no longer a night owl - Netflix marathons, parting is such sweet sorrow.
10) And more bills - oh yeah, enjoy drowning in debt for the rest of your life.
(Happy Futuring) ;)