Sorry it's a bit late, friends, but it's here nevertheless!
1. O-Cha's Cherry Almond Vanilla Bubble Tea: O-Cha is one of my favorite places to hangout downtown. It's a great place to do some homework, meet a friend, or get a group together for some board games. Ocha's service is friendly and quick, and they have tons of great rewards programs. The Cherry Almond Vanilla isn't a specific item on the menu (it's of my own creation muahaha). O-Cha allows for so many great combinations (the pineapple lychee fruit slush is also incredible.) Definitely stop in to grab a snack, they have great stuffed croissants. The prices are extremely reasonable and the little plastic lids are too adorable. Check them out. Do it.
2. Somehow by Liam Howard: So, my boyfriend happens to have really talented friends. Liam is an up and coming artist and is far more talented than half the people with platinum recording deals. Somehow is his newest full album; it's on Spotify and Itunes. My personal favorites on the album are "Suppose" and "Finest Hour." The lyrics are well-written and the musicianship is extremely diverse. His voice is unique and beautifully technical. His general sound is an indie-alternative, maybe even electronic undertones. You'll just have to listen for yourself. Help the man get started; he deserves it.
3. Bluebell's Krazy Kookie Dough Ice Cream: THIS IS THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD. I found it last summer at Walgreens, of all places, and rediscovered it at Ingles. It's birthday cake ice cream chock full of sugar cookie dough. Finally, someone figured it out! No one likes those dried-out chocolate chips in normal cookie dough ice cream. If you eat anything else in your life, eat this.
4. Roxy Dublin Boots: Guys, these are the best boots in the world. They're comfortable and go with everything. I've been complimented on them every single time I've worn them. The best place to find them is Pac Sun. I found them in stores, but they didn't have my size, so I made the effort to grab them online the same day. Get some while they're still in stock!
5. Anthropologie's Avocado and Mint candle: This is easily in the top ten candles I've ever smelled. It a strong smell, but not one that invades your soul. It's like sniffing an angel's perfume. The smell is so fresh and clean, it's appropriate for any season. Go grab yourself one or a pass it along for Christmas.